"Whether you think you can or you can`t Either way you are right."

Apr 4, 2012

Lady in RED:))))))

Do you remember this song?............:))))
The lady in red is dancing with me~~~, cheek to cheek,
There's nobody here, it's just you and me,It's where I want to be,
But I hardly know this beauty by my side,
I'll never forget the way you look tonight~~~~~~..................................................:)))))))))))

It was a lyrical digression)
I wanna talk about the dress. The red colour. Sometimes I find things, bought a couple of years ago and never dressed or purchased many years ago, weared a couple of times and waiting for it’s “finest hour”. Sometimes I even feel that this thing I will use only in future and then I carefully pile up on the upper shelf. And my happiness doen’t have the limit, when I find them at the right time and right moment. They lie down, wait, like good wine, they need restraint, before someone enjoy them.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...